Sorry, this page has moved!
Please click here to go to the new location.

Planning Applications, Forms and Fees

How to Submit an Application to Planning

Applications may be submitted:
Through the ePermit Center, electronically to
, or in-person at the Planning Counter. Fees are due at the time of submittal and may be dropped off at the Planning Counter or mailed to the attention of the Planning Counter at the following address:

City Hall, 2nd Floor
Attn: Planning Counter
50 Natoma Street
Folsom, CA 95630

Note that only cash or check payments are currently accepted. Checks may be made payable to "City of Folsom"

Planning Counter Hours
8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Phone: 916-461-6202

Temporary Outdoor Business Permit Application
Temporary Outdoor Dining Permit Application
Planning and Engineering Master Fee Schedule
Planning Master Fee Schedule
Special Event and Block Party Permits
Special Event Permit Application
Special Event Sign Permit Application
Block Party Permit Package (Application, Criteria, Petition)
Entertainment Permits (For Businesses in the Sutter Street Entertainment District)
Entertainment Permit Application
Folsom Municipal Code - Ordinance 1184 - Entertainment Permit
Resolution No. 9266
Standard Development and Related Application Forms
Development Application (for Conditional Use Permits, Planned Development Permits, Variances, Tentative Maps, Rezones, and General Plan/Specific Plan Amendments)
Design Review Submittal Application
ADU Application Checklist (PDF)
Lot Line Adjustment Application
Site Design Review Application
Temporary Use Permit Application
General Plan GHG Reduction Checklist (only for projects subject to environmental review)
Preliminary Project Review - Opinion on a Planning Matter Application
Film Permits
Film Permit Package (includes Film Permit Quick Reference Guide, Fire Department Requirements and Example Insurance Documents)
Sign Permits
Sign Permit Application
Temporary Sign Permit Application (Banners, etc.)
Uniform Sign Program Application
On-Site Subdivision Sign Application
Off-Site Subdivision Sign Application for Joint Use and Master Plan Directional Signs
Off-Site Subdivision Sign Application for Temporary Weekend Directional Signs
Miscellaneous Permits
Donation Box Permit Application
Indoor Marijuana Cultivation Permit Application